Saturday, April 16, 2011

Just a little bit of me

With so much of my family living far away, I decided I would make a blog just for you guys. Just a little bit of my everyday life so you can keep up with me. Hopefully I remember to keep up with it. I will try to include some photos too. ( :

This past week was an awesome week, so I will start with that. I got to go to Tulsa, OK for a big photographer's convention. I'm lucky enough to have gone for the past 3 years. It was in OK the first year and this year, and it was in KS last year. I guess I was really excited to go because I forgot my camera. The one essential thing you need. I was pretty bummed about it, but got over it.  The first night a friend let me borrow her car to drive to another part of OK to see another photographer friend who couldn't attend the meetup. We talk daily and had never met. It was amazing to finally get to meet her. She is an awesome photographer and a great person. I stayed the night with her and she showed me around. The next morning we went for a run together, and sadly I had to leave her at 10am. The next 2 days were filled with 2 classes a day, hanging out with some amazing people who let me borrow their camera when I needed it, a 5K race, and just an all around good time. I also probably ate more than I should. Here are a few photos from my trip..












I came back on Sunday. I landed about 3:20, finally got out about 4:30, went to pick up some food, and then headed to church to help take care of nursery. It was a great time.

This week hasn't been quite as interesting. I had a cutie come for a session the other day. She is a friend of mine from HS's little girl. Here's a photo of her from the shoot.


Yesterday I went to shoot track for the first time for a friend. Her son ran the 1600 meter (1 mile). He placed third. Then we went to eat at Guiseppi's (pizza). It was a nice day.


 This morning I got to photograph a sweet little 1 week old girl. She did awesome. I will have to post photos of her later as I haven't been able to load her photos yet. I keep running out of room on my hard drive. A little bit of a pain, but, I get my stuff done one way or the other.

Hopefully this hasn't been too boring for you guys, and maybe you even find it interesting. I promise to try to update it as much as I can. Feel free to leave me comments and love. ( :

No comments:

Post a Comment